tattoo in new york

Posted by Lexa 
tattoo in new york
July 11, 2013 11:23AM
Hi!
I come from Italy and i'll be in New York in september for my honey moon! Me and my fiance we both desire to have a new tattoo in this wonderful city! But we have no idea where to go, the prices, the cleaning winking smiley ... any suggestion? confused smiley
thanks!
Re: tattoo in new york
July 14, 2013 03:43PM
I've had two done at Three Kings and was/am happy with the place
It's in Greenpoint, Brooklyn...either take the G train to Nassau or the L train to Bedford Ave and it's a short, easy walk from there (and you'll like the neighborhood too)
[www.threekingstattoo.com]

if you don't want to go to brooklyn for some reason, I hear that this place is also really good: [www.nyadorned.com]

Have fun!
September 02, 2013 06:56AM
Hello! Also I am Italian and in October I will be in New York for the first time. I read your suggestion for the tattoo, but could you tell me if you need to book an appointment long before and how much it costs on average a tattoo (I would like to make a written) Thank you very much for your information!
September 05, 2013 04:40PM
I know three kings takes walk-ins, without an appointment. I think if you make an appointment they will want a deposit, some money to keep the appointment open, and I am pretty sure they only take cash, so you'd have to go there to arrange this. Cost will really depend on what you're getting, it's hard to say without seeing it.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 25?
Online Users

Guests: 8