Does anyone know Ten Eyck Residence?

Posted by Eponine 
Does anyone know Ten Eyck Residence?
August 10, 2005 08:44AM
I'll probably be staying for 8-9 weeks in NY next year and I'm thinking about renting a room in the Ten Eyck Troughton Memorial Residence for Women and Students in Murray Hill. Does anyone know this residence/has ever stayed there?
And is Murray Hill a safe area of New York?
Hmm, did a search here for all dates, looks like you are the first to bring it up. Hopefully someone will know someone....
Hello,

I am the Assitant Administrator at Ten-Eyck. I have been working here for 2+ years. To hope that I can be of some help to you. The residence is located in the Murray Hill section and is comsidered a very safe neighborhood. I walk in the evening and feel very safe. A far as our reidence we have 24 hour security and you would need to be buzzed in at all times.

The Majority of our residents are international student and are treated like family. Staff is trained to assure all our residents feel safe and secure.

We are a program of the Salvation Army and are very proud of our residence.
We provide 2 meals per day which is included in the rent. Breakfast & the evening meal.

We provide common areas so that students may study, or just enjoy watching TV, reading etc.

We also have wireless internet available in out library for a mimimul cost.
If I can be of any further help, please contact me by e-mail.

Denise Banacos
Assistant to the Administrator
Ten-Eyck Troughton Memorial Residence.
Murray Hill is safe to the point of being bland. It's not a very sexy part of town, but you certainly won't have any problems w safety. You may have problems finding a bar in the area without a single ex-frat guy within.
Re: Does anyone know Ten Eyck Residence?
August 11, 2005 06:52AM
Thanks for all your replies, they're all very helpfull! Denise, thanks a lot, your input is very much appreciated!
Hello,
I would like to see more information about the residence, ¿Can you give me a contact email? ¿or the website address?
Please, I'm coming in March to NY and I was thinking that may be I could book with you.
Thanks.
Can someone give me the telephone number of the teh Eyck-Troughton I would like to book a room mid april (2010) PLEASE IS URGENT. thanks a lot
I believe the Salvation Army closed it back in 2007.
te:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello,
>
> I am the Assitant Administrator at Ten-Eyck. I
> have been working here for 2+ years. To hope that
> I can be of some help to you. The residence is
> located in the Murray Hill section and is
> comsidered a very safe neighborhood. I walk in the
> evening and feel very safe. A far as our reidence
> we have 24 hour security and you would need to be
> buzzed in at all times.
>
> The Majority of our residents are international
> student and are treated like family. Staff is
> trained to assure all our residents feel safe and
> secure.
>
> We are a program of the Salvation Army and are
> very proud of our residence.
> We provide 2 meals per day which is included in
> the rent. Breakfast & the evening meal.
>
> We provide common areas so that students may
> study, or just enjoy watching TV, reading etc.
>
> We also have wireless internet available in out
> library for a mimimul cost.
> If I can be of any further help, please contact me
> by e-mail.
>
> Denise Banacos
> Assistant to the Administrator
> Ten-Eyck Troughton Memorial Residence.
Hi - The Ten Eyck Residence was closed down around four years ago. The Salvation
Army sold the building and I understand it will eventually be a new east side regular hotel.
Hey there,
Im an international student who is doing an internship for 6 months in NY.
Is it available? couls you please send me information?
THANKS
alba
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 12 plus 10?
Online Users

Guests: 4