Great Places To Eat In Manhattan Or With Views Of Manhattan

Posted by Neil Whelan 
Hello everyone, hope you\'re all exceptionally well this fine Sunday and it\'s as pleasant there as it is in the UK today.

My wife and I are back in Manhattan on our anniversary after getting married at City Hall 12 months ago (how time has flown...).

We are looking for recommendations for great places for dinner in Manhattan which are a bit out of the ordinary, say part way up a skyscraper or with a great view of the Hudson. It could also be somewhere outside of Manhattan but with a view of it, say in Brooklyn for example. We\'re already booked onto the World Yacht dinner cruise (which I really recommend by the way, we did it last year too). For bearings, we will be staying in Gramercy Park so ideally within half an hour\'s travel.

Anyway, all suggestions welcome and thanks for reading my post.

Best Regards,
Neil

PS On one of the evenings we are taking out a \"more mature gentleman\", lets say of advancing years, and his wife. So if there are any restaurants suited for the more, er shall we say wrinkly variety, then let me know. He is quite hip for his years (as opposed to hip replacement), I believe he\'s connected to AANY, his name is Kennedy ;-)
You can try Charthouse in NJ, right over the river.
Thanks for the reply Jay, I\\\'ll go take a look at your recommendation.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 12 plus 21?
Online Users

Guests: 5