New York Taxi for Wedding

Posted by Mandy 
New York Taxi for Wedding
November 12, 2010 05:44PM
Hi, I am getting married in Brooklyn in December and am looking for a way to arrive at the church in some type of style! I have tried to hire a vintage yellow taxi but the prices quoted are outside my budget.
Does anyone know if it's possible to get a regular yellow taxi but to make sure that it is clean etc? ie pre book a slightly better type of yellow taxi?
Or if this is not possible does anyone have any other ideas for wedding transportation?
All help will be greatly appreciated!
Re: New York Taxi for Wedding
November 13, 2010 09:16AM
Hello Mandy,

Please give me a call at 212-864-4060 to discuss the details of your wedding and I may be able to provide you with a vintage Checker Taxi.

Thank you,
Donald
Creative Film Cars
[www.creativefilmcars.com]
November 13, 2010 03:53PM
Either that, settle for a run of the mill Ford Crown Victoria from the streets of New York (or a Japanese Cab - Toyota).
Mandy
November 13, 2010 05:40PM
askanewyorker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello Mandy,
>
> Please give me a call at 212-864-4060 to discuss
> the details of your wedding and I may be able to
> provide you with a vintage Checker Taxi.
>
> Thank you,
> Donald
> Creative Film Cars
>

Hi Donald my boyfriend was talking to you on the phone but the price is way out of our budget! Thanks for the offer though
Mandy
November 13, 2010 05:44PM
VA Beltway Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Either that, settle for a run of the mill Ford
> Crown Victoria from the streets of New York (or a
> Japanese Cab - Toyota).

Hi, is there any way of pre ordering a particular regular yellow taxi from the company who run them rather than just hailing one down on the street? I am from Ireland and know that in Dublin you could ring the taxi companies and ask for a slightly better car but one that would not be hugely expensive. I presume you can do this in NYC too but just don't know who to contact.
I just want to arrive in the church in a yellow taxi but want to make sure it's a nice clean one!
November 15, 2010 10:23AM
You can reserve online [www.yellowcabnyctaxi.com]
Best wishes for your marriage!
BklynMark
September 01, 2012 11:44AM
Go direct to www.yellowcanyc.com

You can get a vintage checker yellow cab at your wedding for $$300/day
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 23?
Online Users

Guests: 7