Posted by jasmina 
New York City is Aquarius???:
February 05, 2012 05:39AM
NYC's zodiac sign is Aquarius, isn't itconfused smiley
I ask because I found that New Amsterdam was established on February 2, 1653
Re: New York City is Aquarius???:
February 05, 2012 07:26AM
Hi Jasmina,

Never really thought of citys having signssmiling smiley Yes Manahattan is Aquarius!...no wonder I fit in so well, Me Feb 11thumbs upWe love"
January 20 - February 18
3rd Air sign - 4th Fixed sign - Masculine In analogy with Uranus, his ruler with Saturn, and the 11th House

Aquarius governs the ankles and the legs. I'm a face man myselfwinking smiley

His colour is navy blue or indigo, his stone is the sapphire, his day is Saturday, his professions are astrologer, high technologies, scientist, astronaut, psychiatrist, Founder Ask a New Yorker, actor, electrician...

Aquarius:

You are particularly sensitive to the values of friendship in the sense that you see yourself as a link within a chain, certainly a different and original one, but with no will to flatter your ego or to individually assert yourself. On the contrary, your aim is to immerge yourself in your friendly relations and to participate in projects and ideals of the whole human community.

You are idealistic, altruistic, detached, independent, original, surprising, gifted, contradictory, innovative, humanistic, likeable, friendly, self-confident, impassive, quiet, intuitive, creative, charitable, elusive, disconcerting, generous, tolerant, paradoxical, and you cannot stand any kind of constraint. But you may also be marginal, resigned, distant, utopian, maladjusted, eccentric and cold.

New York, Sun Leo, Moon Taurus

Albany, Sun Leo, Moon Capricorn; Buffalo, Sun Taurus, Moon Capricorn

Manhattan Island, Sun Aquarius, Moon Leo; NYC, Sun Capricorn, Moon Aries

Syracuse, Sun Aries, Moon Pisces

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2012 05:18AM by askanewyorker.
February 05, 2012 12:16PM
Awesome, I'm also Aquariussmileys with beer
Azoil
August 19, 2012 01:28AM
Actually the list at the bottom says NYC is Capricorn.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 24?
Online Users

Guests: 14