Hamptons visit?

Posted by tabithanyc 
Hamptons visit?
July 03, 2012 01:34AM
Hi, We visit NY each year (Manhattan) and thought maybe next time we would try a couple of days in the Hamptons, just to experience a different part of NY. I would appreciate any advice/recommendations on which area/which Inn to stay and also, getting there: Jitney from Manhattan? or LIRR? (from either Manhattan or JFK, is we decide to go there straight after arriving) any help welcomed! thank you.
Re: Hamptons visit?
July 04, 2012 07:01AM
The Hamptons! The Jitteny or train are both the best options unless you want to rent a car. Personally I've done all three always been drivensmiling smiley The things is you will want to get around, go to the beach etc so renting a car really is your best bet. Your options are limited to small motels and bed and breakfast type accomodations. renting a car at the airport and heading straight out to the beach sounds great.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2012 05:56AM by askanewyorker.
Re: Hamptons visit?
July 04, 2012 08:47AM
Thanks for the reply (Happy 4th July, by the way!) At the risk of sounding like a complete wimp... I really don't think I'd be able to drive over there! confused smiley - maybe *in* the Hamptons I could; but outta JFK?! OMG lol!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 1 plus 2?
Online Users

Guests: 21