discount codes for Rockettes Xmas Spectatular anyone?

Posted by mandymac 
Hi does anyone out there have the discount codes for the Rockettes Xmas Spectacular shows for December? If you are happy to share it, it would be much appreciated. Thanks very much.
I don't think they discount.
apparently they do but it comes in a flyer to NY's houses - on trip advisor someone received and shared the codes for the month of November but they didn't recieve anything for December - i think it was buy one get one free.
Buy 1, Get 1 Free
code : GARDEN Expires : Nov 30, 2004
Buy One ticket, Get One FREE! Available only on select performances and seats. See below for details. Fill your heart with Christmas. The 2004 edition of the Radio City Christmas Spectacular is the ultimate holiday extravaganza, with a host of unforgettable thrills including perennial favorites like the show-stopping "Parade of the Wooden Soldiers" and the majestic "Living Nativity," as well as an awe-inspiring ride around Manhattan aboard Santa's 3-D sleigh! Nov. 4 - Jan. 2 at Radio City Music Hall. You have the opportunity to Buy One Ticket, Get One FREE to any November non-peak performance of the Radio City Christmas Spectacular! Use promotion code GARDEN. Tickets for people with disabilities, subject to availability, are available through Radio City Music Hall's Disabled Services department at (212)465-6115, Radio City's Box Office and Ticketmaster. This offer is valid on November non-peak performances. It cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Not valid on previously purchased tickets, preview or peak performances, or VIP or Prime seats. 8 ticket limit per order. Subject to availability. Expires 11.30.04
Huge thanks for this Kelly, the only problem is that we are visiting in December so this code is no good for us ? Maybe the discount codes come half-way through the month before??? Hopefully there are many other people reading this board though who will be visitng in November and who can make use of this shared info.

I'll have to wait a bit and try sometime in November to see if anyone has it then!!

Many thanks once again.
Okay I got the code from tripadvisor.com if anyone else is interested for the month of December and off-peak shows it is SAVE6!

Enjoy!! I've booked mine and got orchestra for $51.
Try broadwaybox.com. It has discount codes for a lot of on/off broadway shows.
We two will be in NYC from Dec. 19-22nd and looking for discount tickets for four. If you find code, please let me know, also backstage tour.
Sharon read my note of 22 October - code is there "SAVE6".

Enjoy!
not sure how to do this, when i go on the tripadv. web site, i can only find hotels in nyc??
We are going to the show in Denver and no way are there any discounts. Looking forward to it. I guess there are 6 troops that are nationwide. First time they will be here.
Hi Sharon, re Trip adv go to 'New York City Forum' they have similar postings as per here.

If you go to Broadwaybox.com and choose 'off broadway' shows it comes up as Radio City Xmas Show (I think) - you need to put in your info and the code in the marked box. Just before that a pop up a calender will appear and to get the discount you need to choose an off peak show.

You can then confirm your dates/times (off peak shows) and a price/seats will be given which you can then pay for with your credit card.

It took me three attempts to figure it out - isn't technology wonderful! Hope you get a good deal.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 18 plus 22?
Online Users

Guests: 12