Hip Hop Holiday

Posted by saladfingers 
Hip Hop Holiday
May 16, 2012 05:50AM
Hi,
What a great idea for a forum,I'm really hoping someone out there can help!
We're coming to visit in early June for my partner's 40th birthday.We are from Wales in the UK.We have both been before and visited all the major tourist attractions, this time I'm trying to plan a different sort of trip to include anything Hip Hop/graffiti/break dancing related as my partner is a huge fan.Can anyone recommend any gigs/venues/bars/sights that we must visit?
Any help very greatfully received!
Many Thanks
Salad
Re: Hip Hop Holiday
May 17, 2012 05:59AM
Saladfingers I'm so glad your thinking outside the box. Hushtours could certainly be your ticket to a cool hip hop outing. I'm sure you have heard all about the Highline by now which is an elevated rail track tranfromed into a park stretching from West 30th down to 12th Street...worth checking out even if it is mainstreamsmiling smiley Also open hidden wonders link this might give you a few other off the beaten path ideas. Earth Room, Broken Kilometer etc

[hushtours.com]
[www.askanewyorker.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2012 06:06AM by askanewyorker.
Re: Hip Hop Holiday
May 17, 2012 01:15PM
Thank-you for your reply! I will certainly check out those links.I have already booked the Hip Hop tour, it's sounds exactly the type of thing I'm looking for!
smiling bouncing smiley
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 13 plus 2?
Online Users

Guests: 26