Wedding evening help!

Posted by Geanie 
Wedding evening help!
May 05, 2012 10:08AM
We are a UK couple getting married on Wednesday and had the bateaux dinner dance cruise around manhattan booked. We have just been told its cancelled! Does anyone have any suggestions where we can spend the evening with a nice meal, live jazz. I will be wearing my wedding dress so it has to be classy! Our budget is $500 for just the two of us. Any suggestions will be a great help.

Thank you x
Re: Wedding evening help!
May 05, 2012 02:02PM
How awful! The same company that operates the Bateaux cruises also offers Spirit of New York dinner cruises. I'm surprised they didn't offer you that instead. It looks a bit less formal, but you'd be fine in your formal dress. I would contact them right away and see what they can do for you. Obviously, let them know it's your wedding night.

I also just checked the River Cafe, and it shows availability for Wednesday at 9:30. I would grab that reservation and skip the cruise. The food would be much better, and the view of the glittering downtown skyline is gorgeous.

[www.rivercafe.com]

Best of luck.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 20?
Online Users

Guests: 9