Mobile Hair dressers/stylists

Posted by Joolz 
Mobile Hair dressers/stylists
November 13, 2011 11:56AM
I am getting married in New York on the 25th November and I looking for a mobile hair dresser/stylist to help style my hair but I would need them to be available at 7am!
Can anyone help me please as all the salons I can find on google searhes open at 10am.
Many Thanks
Julie
Re: Mobile Hair dressers/stylists
November 13, 2011 04:21PM
Date: October 13, 2010 04:25AM

[www.hairroomservice.com]

HAIR ROOM SERVICE by Michael Dueñas is an exclusive agency that brings the salon experience directly to the client. Based in Manhattan, New York, HAIR ROOM SERVICE caters to individual clients by providing in-room appointments in the comfort of their hotel room, place of business or personal residence. A visit from HAIR ROOM SERVICE is a rewarding experience and is the best part of any beauty regimen. Nothing can beat sitting back and relaxing in the comfort of your own surroundings while getting makeup done, a new haircut or just a simple blow-dry. Clients will feel like a celebrity after having a visit from their own personal hairstylist.

With ease and convenience, clients can arrange for HAIR ROOM SERVICE to come to them for blowouts and styling for any occasion without working around busy salon hours. HAIR ROOM SERVICE takes the stress out of the client’s day, saves them time and energy and will arrive at their door regardless of time or weather.

The idea of HAIR ROOM SERVICE came to Michael during one of his many travels. When staying at a hotel, a guest asked the concierge where they could receive a haircut. Michael overheard this and offered his services. Michael realized that finding a salon and a good stylist can be challenging for clients when they are traveling. Upon his return home, HAIR ROOM SERVICE was born.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2010 04:27AM by askanewyorker.
I need a Bridgette Bardot blonde Bombshell look with smokey eyes and lots of lashes with nude lips. I need to be ready no later than 8AM.
Re: Mobile Hair dressers/stylists
April 03, 2012 08:47AM
greetings:
Im a mobile hairstylist in NYC,Please review my website and my rate are affordable. Im available for any day in May except 19th in the morning.Im creative,experience and reliable.I can bring my assistants is you have large bridal party,also check out my work in "Style me pretty New York"(girlfriend shoot.)

www.keilasone.com
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 9 plus 8?
Online Users

Guests: 8