do people from the UK need a certificate of non impediment to get married in new york

Posted by Julie U 
Hi
My partner and I are planning to get married in new york this month and cant find any information on whether we will need a Certificate of non impediment to get married, I presume all we need is our birth certificate and passport if you are from the UK to get married there. (I emailed the marriage bureau in July asking the same question and haven’t had a response!)

Can anyone please help?!
Thanks
Re: do people from the UK need a certificate of non impediment to get married in new york
November 01, 2011 09:38AM
Here's the official site:
[www.cityclerk.nyc.gov]

It lists all the information and documentation required. It doesn't list a certificate of non impediment.
Did you ever get a response to this or indeed get married there? As me and my fiance are in the same position and asking that same question about whether we need the certificate of non-impediment. Thanks, J.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 7 plus 16?
Online Users

Guests: 12