Your on this page RIGHT NOW...

Posted by askanewyorker 
Your on this page RIGHT NOW...
January 29, 2012 07:57AM
Care to say hello? I'm Kennedy hanging out in Sunnyside Queens on Bliss St where I live, about to go to the gym...finishing Gay Talese's book Thy Neighbors wife....what are you reading? thinking? what's your view from your window? Or any other interesting random thoughts you may want to sharesmiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2012 04:50AM by askanewyorker.
Re: Your on this page RIGHT NOW...
January 29, 2012 10:38AM
Good morning Kennedy. I love that you live on Bliss Street, I wish my street had a name instead of a number (how about Central Park West? That's a good name!), and Bliss sounds so, well, blissful.

Have a good work-out. I haven't made any plans for today, just hanging out, looking at the sweet view of a brick wall outside my window. Ahhh, life in the big city!
January 29, 2012 11:29AM
Oracle,
Excited for your new endeavor. It's a great idea. We look forward to sharing it on AANYsmiling smiley-!
January 31, 2012 12:42AM
Hi Kennedy and Oracle.

I too love the name Bliss St, but I wouldn't mind a numbered street either!

Right now it's early morning here in the UK- a chilly start to the day where I won't be going to any sort of gym winking smiley My day will consist of me visiting my Mum and sharing a cuppa with her- my sort of Bliss I guess!

BTW- last week I got one of the best gifts- Davey had 'purchased' a building on the Panorama at the Queens Museum for me as a birthday gift. I have the certificate ( like a title deed) framed. What a fabulous idea and a great cause!

K
January 31, 2012 08:31AM
...speaking of West 81st Street... yeah, there are some blissful numbered streets!
March 14, 2012 10:22AM
A road near where I lived until recently...Gabriel Spring...love that name!...from MELL
March 14, 2012 10:52AM
Thats a great name Mell/Fuschia
An aunt used to live in a village with a street called Updown Hill. I always loved that name and wanted to live there!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 15 plus 6?
Online Users

Guests: 24