shirataki noodles

Posted by Leona 
shirataki noodles
January 23, 2006 06:40AM
[extratv.warnerbros.com]

does anyone know where to get shirataki noodles?
Re: shirataki noodles
January 23, 2006 09:35AM
you can get them at Whole Foods, and they actually sell them on amazon.com.
I just heard of these recently and want to try them, too.
January 23, 2006 02:57PM
Thanks Leona, and I am going to try the other website mentioned too. Always looking for better for me non-diet tasting food. I love pasta, and I love most things Japanese smiling smiley
January 25, 2006 07:34AM
I've bought them at Gristides on 2nd/78th and I just saw them at Dagastinos at 76th and Lex, so them seem to be around.

They're not bad--not good exactly, they have little flavor once you rinse them well (which is a good thing b/c otherwise they're a bit funky). I topped them with Vodka Sauce which is very creamy and fattening, but the 40 calories for the whole bag of Shirataki balanced out the sauce.
SP
January 27, 2012 06:27PM
Leona Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [extratv.warnerbros.com]
> xt.html
>
> does anyone know where to get shirataki noodles?

Be careful. You need to buy the shirataki noodles that are made from Water Yams, not soy! The original noodles have no calories but the soy contains calories. They look different visually. The original Shirataki looks clear almost and the soy ones look like pasta.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 13 plus 8?
Online Users

Guests: 6