Today Show Ask a New Yorker

Posted by ann rawn 
Today Show Ask a New Yorker
November 11, 2008 08:03AM
Great site. I just saw someone holding up a website sign on the Today show so I thought I would take a look.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2008 02:56PM by askanewyorker.
Re: Today Show Ask a New Yorker
November 11, 2008 01:09PM
I'm exhuastedsmiling smiley 5 am wake up. I have a whole new found respect for the Matt,Ann Al and Meredith. David Archuleta was so smoking smileywinking smiley

[www.msnbc.msn.com]
November 11, 2008 01:20PM
I'm writing from O'ahu, HI! Aloha! I am watching the Today show and saw a guy holding a poster of this website. I do have a question to ask . My son is in Ithaca, NY and has a used car to sell but the car is registered in PA because he used to live in PA about 2 months ago. Can anyone tell me if he still has to register his car first in NY before he can sell it in NY? He has the deed of sale and proof of ownership and a NY driver's license.

Hope to hear from you or anyone soon! Mahalo!
November 11, 2008 01:34PM
All Goverment offices,DMV, are closed today for Veterans Day. I'll get back to you tomorrow on this. Funny I lived in Hawaii for 12 years. I lived at The Compoundsmiling smiley and still visit annually. I stay on Wilhelmina Rise, Kaimuki....Berts Cafe best plate lunchthumbs up
[honoluluweekly.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2008 01:50PM by askanewyorker.
November 11, 2008 01:47PM
Hi Mina
I'm back. I just called Car cash and spoke to Andrew, He said absolutely no problem in selling the car. He does not need to register his car in NY. Certainly bring the documents you mentioned above. The only issue would be if he has an existing loan on the car...
1800-carcash
Aloha
K
How I miss those green flashescool smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2008 02:02PM by askanewyorker.
Oracle?
November 11, 2008 02:26PM
Kennedy, why didn't you tell me you were going to the Today Show? I would have watched for you! Did you get a photo?
November 11, 2008 02:31PM
I would have loved to see you as well.
November 11, 2008 02:48PM
Oracle,
Well...you can catch me next weekwinking smiley Think I might make this a habitsmiling smiley AANYer up up and away...I met some interesting folk. The sign guy was a hoot. He sells large sheets of paper and colorful pens. He's been doing this for 3 years and does quite well he told me. Also near Tavern on The Green near the meadow during the summer he sells mojitos. What?! You mean virgin ones? Nope the real deal. Sells a lot of them,another side job, and has been bartending in the park for years, apparently the cops look the other waysmileys with beer Then I met this family from Yardely.PA her story was a classic. The cutest family, a little boy and two girls. Well yesterday while walking through the city a painting company above dropped gallons of paint off the scafolding which coated the entire the family. It was yellow oil base paint. They setteled then and there $400 each. They were laughing about it as they still had paint remnants on their face, hair and the little girl on her little eyelash still a speck of yellow....then there was John the security guard who gave me quite a history lesson on Yonkers, Who would of known it was the carpet capital way back when [www.hudsonvalleyruins.org] Oracle a gathering soon![www.drinksmixer.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2008 02:55PM by askanewyorker.
Oracle?
November 11, 2008 03:49PM
Great stories. Don't forget to tell me when you're planning your next appearance. And, yes, a gathering soon -- are you guys around on 11/30 for dinner with ES and Mell?
November 11, 2008 05:31PM
Oh KM, I am rolling!!! Cracking up, because honey only you would find such a family with a great story! Not to mention notice that one drop of yellow on her eyelash smiling smiley What a hoot! Let me know when you shoot for GMA, that's my show of the morning. I would change the channel for you, so name the date!
November 11, 2008 09:04PM
I saw your sign on the Today Show too. I was wondering if someone could tell me the best place to see the parade on Thanksgiving that is not too crazy but you can see it. Coming in from NJ with our 5 children ages 2 - 12. I know that I need to get to our spot by 5ish... so I hear.
KT(akaDaisiegee etc)
November 12, 2008 01:25AM
I'm so *&^%$£ that I can't get this show cos you know I'd be tuning in. Great stories Kennedy.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 17?
Online Users

Guests: 11