Budget Hotel/Midtown Manhattan.

Posted by Phlaaps 
Budget Hotel/Midtown Manhattan.
November 08, 2011 08:29AM
Hi.

Can you help me source a quality, budget hotel in Midtown. I was looking at the Carter Hotel but then read the reviews on Tripadvisor...."one of America´s dirtiest hotel".

We are on a budget of around 100 bucks per room per night. Is that mission impossible?? If so what would you recommend as near as possible to that price (which doesn´t have a problem with infestations!)

Many thanks in advance.
Re: Budget Hotel/Midtown Manhattan.
November 08, 2011 09:39AM
Smart move to avoid the dreaded Carter!!! Hotel prices change weekly, so it would help if you would give your dates. That said, $100 is very low (and taxes add another ~15% to your hotel bill). Unless you're looking at hostels, forget Manhattan. There are bargains to be had though. Have a look at Long Island City hotels. This is a neighborhood in Queens just across the river from midtown Manhattan, very accessible. Have a look at the reviews of the Verve Hotel.
Re: Budget Hotel/Midtown Manhattan.
November 10, 2011 03:05PM
Hi, My name is Jeffrey and I am the Director of Sales for the new Wyndham Garden Hotel here in Long Island City. We are opening around mid-December. Even in Queens to get a 100 dollar room rate you would have to be traveling in January or February. If you find something that cheap anywhere around NYC and it's borough's I would not recommend staying there as there is usually a very bad reason as to why it is that cheap. When are you looking to come visit? If you like why don't you email us at info@wyndhamgardencityview.com with what you are looking for and we will do the very best we can for you.

Have a great day!

Jeffrey Reich-Hale
Director of Sales
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 24 plus 12?
Online Users

Guests: 21