visit to NYC in December 2011

Posted by Pat 
Pat
visit to NYC in December 2011
September 01, 2011 03:55PM
I am traveling to NYC December 7-10 with my two granddaughters ages 13 and 16. We have come to the city during the holiday person for several years. We always take in a couple of musicals and some shopping. Look to do some different age appropriate things this year. Suggestions are most welcome.
Hey Pat,

December is such a great time to visit the city! How about a cruise with hot cocoa and carol singing? There is a cruise company that offers one in December only and it is very cool and special.

Have you ever gone to a gospel performance & brunch in Harlem? That can also be a really exciting and unique experience for people of all ages.

I'd be more than happy to help with these and other suggestions!

Best,

Louise Geller
lgeller@newyorkguest.com
www.newyorkguest.com
Hi -
I will be in NYC in early December and I would love to learn more about the cruise with hot cocoa and carols!

Dianne
Re: visit to NYC in December 2011
October 06, 2011 02:17PM
Hey Dianne,

The cruise is $55 per person, 1.5 hours departing at 6:30 most nights in December, though there are some additional departures as it gets closer to Christmas. There is a jazz trio on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday and members of the Chelsea Opera the other nights. Hot cocoa, cookies and treats are included in the price of the cruise!

The cruise can be booked online here: [travel.newyorkguest.com] or you can e-mail me at lgeller@newyorkguest.com for this and any other questions about your trip!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 18 plus 15?
Online Users

Guests: 18