First Trip to NYC!

Posted by Randi 
First Trip to NYC!
September 13, 2011 11:46AM
My girlfriend and I will be coming to NYC for the first time November 3rd thru 6th. We already have a packed schedule of things we want to see and do.
What is the weather usually like around that time? What should we bring to wear? Jeans and light jackets, heavy jackets?
Also, we're planning on getting married while we're there and don't have a witness. I know a few people in the city but I don't really want to call them up and ask them to come. Anyone have any suggestions?
Also, I understand that there is a way to get a judicial waver to wave the 24 hour period in between when you get your marriage license and can have the ceremony. We will only be there for 3 full days and are not wanting to waste any time. We would like to do everything in the same day. Has anyone ever been able to get a waver? If so, what is the process and who should I directly contact about it?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 9 plus 20?
Online Users

Guests: 4