Wow,Whacky......#WTF

Posted by askanewyorker 
Wow,Whacky......#WTF
December 17, 2007 12:04PM
Tomorrow is the last chance to view what could possibly be the creepiest advertising campaign to hit Manhattan in recent memory, the world's largest snowglobe in Bryant Park.

[www.observer.com]

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2011 07:23AM by askanewyorker.
KT(aka Daisiegee etc)
Re: Whacky and intersting.....
December 17, 2007 01:31PM
I just logged on to the Bryant Park webcam to see if it was visible there but sadly not.
[www.bryantpark.org]
Oracle?
December 17, 2007 03:30PM
I love New York!

I was in Bryant Park last week, before the snow globe. I would have liked to see it, but it would have been more fun to use it as a photo op. That is, if tourists were allowed inside for a cocoa and a photo.

Very cool.
January 10, 2008 08:47AM
This is a classicsmiling smiley

[www.nytimes.com]
January 10, 2008 11:06AM
Bizzarro!!!!!!!!!

I guess I will see that written into one of they NY t.v. dramas soon. Knuckleheads!
January 16, 2008 10:00AM
I love waterfallssmiling smiley

[www.wnyc.org]
January 29, 2008 05:59PM
Subject: SUPERMARKET SURROUND SOUND The new supermarket near my house has an automatic water-mister tokeep produce fresh. Just before it goes on, you hear the sound of thunder and the smellof fresh rain. When you approach the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and breathein the aroma of chocolate milk. When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle andthe air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying. The veggie department features the sound of a gentle breeze and thesmell of fresh buttered corn. I don't buy toilet paper there any more.
Marea if you read this it was an email sent to me by my brother in Melborne. Not sure if hes joking or not mmmm....
January 29, 2008 07:04PM
Not sure if he is as well, I was in Sydney over Xmas and New Year and didn't see anything like it there. Ron has family in Melbourne so I will see if they know anything about it.
January 30, 2008 06:17PM
My brother is not well Has anyone experienced this game show taxie cab gimmick?

[dsc.discovery.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2008 06:42AM by askanewyorker.
January 31, 2008 10:14PM
I have seen that show on tv in Australia, found it pretty boring, but it is an interesting concept.
February 04, 2008 10:34AM
Hilarious!!!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 2?
Online Users

Guests: 9