we are happy to serve you cup

Posted by Fanny 
we are happy to serve you cup
June 04, 2011 09:43PM
Hi everybody!
My question is gonna seems a little awkward i guess... sorry for that!
I would like to drink a coffee in a "we are happy to serve you" cup, but i can't seem to find one (i've seen some in the street, but in the trash... never saw someone coming out from a place with that cup in the hand!
To me this represent new york a lot, so... would like to drink in it (yes i know... weird lol)
I'm also willing to find the best burger! So far i've tried : JG melon (my favorite so far), Shake Shack, Five napkins burger, five brothers, Burger joint in the hotel meridien. They are all great but if you have other places to suggest, i'm in!

Thank you in advance for your answears!!

Fanny
Lol Comprendre, c'est pardoner. ~ De Stael.
winking smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2011 05:35AM by askanewyorker.
Re: we are happy to serve you cup
June 06, 2011 04:57AM
Hi fanny sorry about the spammer twit, He seems to love Ask a New Yorker. He is such a nice guy or girl.
Forget about your English not being good, it's just fine!
I'll keep an eye out for one of those cups> I know some delis still use them for coffee. Another great burger place you should put on your list is The Corner Bistro. [cornerbistrony.com]
Fanny I was in Paris last week. We had such an amazing time. We stayed in St Germain. The last day we made it to Centre Pomidou. What a beautiful view. Loved it!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2011 05:29AM by askanewyorker.
Hi Askanewyorker smiling smiley
Thank you for message, don't worry about the guy smiling smiley If you can edit my second message, would be great! (a little too agressive^^)
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in Paris! St Germain is a nice place to stay! Lucky you, you're back, cause there is storm in Paris now smiling smiley

I've tried the corner bistro yesterday! Must say it was pretty good! I also have to try Paul's da burger, brgr and another one.. but i can't remember the name...
Thank you!
Oracle?
June 06, 2011 10:25AM
Corner Bistro is wonderful! Here are a couple more for you:

Bill's Burger, 9th Ave. & 13th St. (Meatpacking)
Big Nick's, Broadway & 77th (Upper West Side)
June 16, 2011 03:15PM
Here is a link to purchase a ceramic cup [www.wearehappytoserveyou.com]

It says exclusive to MoMa until June 2011, but I saw them at the City Store next to the Federal Bldg. Lots of fun things in that store.
Hi!
Thank you all for your answers. I'm not in NY anymore but I should come back soon!
Oracle I've tried bill's burger I could feel it was good but I didn't liked the sauce. I've also tried the sweet potatoes fries... That was great! Thank you for your address, I will try big nick when I'll be back smiling smiley
Salsa, yes I've seen it at moma's store, I will try the city store if you say it's a fun place to gosmiling smiley

Thank you again!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 23?
Online Users

Guests: 7