Broadway Tickets & airport transfers.

Posted by Tamara 
Hi,
We will be honeymooning in New York from the 6th December for 2 weeks. I have a couple of questions that I'm hoping to get advice on.
Do cabs charge a standard fee from the airport? We are flying into JFK. Or would we be better off booking a car to pick us up? If so who do u reccommenend. Don't want abus would rather just go straight to out hotel. Staybridge Suites Time Square 340 west 40th Street.
Whilst there we'd like to see a broadway show, what is the best site to buy tickets off prior to getting there.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Broadway Tickets & airport transfers.
June 14, 2011 05:04AM
Tamara,
No cabs do not charge a standard fare That cab ride would cost about $45.00. That is roughly $52 with a 15% tip. It is about 17.8 miles. There is a $45.00 flat fare for trips from JFK Airport to Manhattan.
Thanks for that, flat fare is what I meant. I better get used to adding $$$ to everything for tips too.
A few cab companies do charge a flat rate. One I went with (which did not) cost 35$ with tip. Also, I took the "Super Shuttle" (although you said you didnt want to take a bus).. it was about $12/person but many stops. Have fun!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 13 plus 3?
Online Users

Guests: 6