Aloha New York

Posted by askanewyorker 
Aloha New York
March 24, 2009 03:48PM
Arrived safely, 14 hrs latercool smiley and was greeted by Panther, my brother's three-legged black feline. Car accident, we think, in the driveway. Very agile considering sans leg. Leaving now,to a cruise ship at Aloha Tower downtown Honolulu across from brothers offices for Historical society thingamajig lunch, fundraiser....then back to house to unroll oriental.....rugsmiling smileylong story....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2009 11:34AM by askanewyorker.
KT(akaDaisiegee etc)
Re: Aloha New York
March 25, 2009 02:34AM
Have a fabulous time--as if anything other was on the cards!
Oracle?
March 25, 2009 11:21AM
Sounds lovely. Have loads of fun, and take some pictures if you remember.
March 25, 2009 01:55PM
Yesterday's cruise ship lunch was interesting.Huge floating hotel.Met a very interesting elderly women who sat at our table and grew up in Queens and has lived in Hawaii for a long time. A real gem. Planning on interviewing her ubernchicness next week. Need to get back to work... scraping, sanding painting, a window incasement on one of brother's bungalows. Have yet to have a mai-tai, but hopefully later today down at the Elks clubsmiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2009 08:11PM by askanewyorker.
KT (akaDaisiegee etc)
March 25, 2009 03:26PM
Have one for me!drinking smiley
September 15, 2009 11:57AM
I'm backsmiling smiley Kelly arrives Friday via Shanghai, SF, NY, SF, Honolulu.

A hui hou, Aloha

[www.omniglot.com]

[movies.nytimes.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2009 12:41PM by askanewyorker.
Oracle?
September 15, 2009 12:55PM
Color me jealous.
KT(akaDaisiegee etc)
September 15, 2009 02:46PM
I saw the update on Twitter and was very envious. Have a fabulous trip, love to Kelly when she arrives.
Oracle?
September 15, 2009 03:38PM
Kazza, is there no end to your techiness? Now you're on Twitter too?

XXX
September 15, 2009 03:56PM
tongue sticking out smiley Yes I am very green with envy as you can see. Have a wonderful time.

You won't catch me Twittering or Tweeting Oracle
KT(akaDaisiegee etc)
September 16, 2009 01:36AM
It could be said that I have been a twit for years ;-)
December 09, 2009 11:36AM
Wednesday, 9 December 2009

Pacific heights: North Shore of Oahu hits the jackpot

Waimea Bay's waves are legendary but yesterday brought the biggest swell in years and a dramatic surfing contest. Andy Martin reports from Hawaii

REUTERS

Grant Baker from South Africa rides a 40-foot wave during the Big Wave surf contest on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii yesterday

www.Swell.com

What's happening?" yelled a woman leaning out of a gridlocked car. "Waves – huge and incredible waves!" replied one of the thousands of spectators lining Waimea Bay on the Hawaiian island of Oahu. "Awesome!" said the woman.

[www.independent.co.uk]

Largest Wave ever surfed
[www.youtube.com]

<embed src="[blip.tv]; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2009 12:07PM by askanewyorker.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 8 plus 3?
Online Users

Guests: 6