When is the safest times to ride the subway and city buses?

Posted by Brooke 
My question is when is it the safest time to ride the subway and the city buses? I have never been to NYC and a group of us from UWO is going there for spring break and we need to know when it is safe to ride and when it is not safe to ride.
Re: When is the safest times to ride the subway and city buses?
January 27, 2011 05:41AM
New York safety questions always amuse me. The mean streets of NYC.smoking smiley Yes New York is hyper competitive and things happen, sometimes bad things but chances are you will experience nothing to jeopardize your safty...regarding public transport just use your common sense. No need to ride the subways a 4am after drinking all night. But even at this hr you'll be surprised how many New Yorkers are using the mass transit at all hrs. Enjoy!
Re: When is the safest times to ride the subway and city buses?
January 27, 2011 02:56PM
As a visitor to NYC I have rode the bus and subway at all times of day and night. I never felt uncomfortable or unsafe, and I don't just ride around Manhattan.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 11 plus 22?
Online Users

Guests: 24