Hotel Search

Posted by Lissette 
Hotel Search
September 20, 2010 01:04AM
Hello there, my fiance and I would love to come to the big city. We have been searching for hotels and have had no luck. We just need a full size bed, a clean non-sketchy place to stay for 5 nights. Any suggestions?
Re: Hotel Search
September 20, 2010 05:36AM
what do you mean, you have had no luck? What is the problem? there are a zillion hotels here where you could get a full size bed in a non sketchy area.
Is it a budget problem, and if so, what are you looking to pay? Any particular area you want to be in?
Oracle?
September 20, 2010 07:56AM
Hotels are crazy expensive now! Give us your exact dates and I'll look around for you. And what's your nightly budget in U.S. dollars? (Keep in mind that hotel taxes add another 15%.)
September 20, 2010 08:22AM
September 20, 2010 02:32PM
I was curious how much for a "basic" hotel as my son plans on going with a friend in January or February to ride their bikes around the city (Oracle, I tried talking Alex out of that, he is determined)

The Wellington is $121 on www.hotels.com for January. The W is $180.
Oracle?
September 20, 2010 06:14PM
That's a good price for the Wellington. But I hadn't realized Alex was thinking of coming in January-February. Is he mad?!? Does he ride his bike at home in the cold and snow? He needs to be here in the spring, summer, or fall, when the days are longer and the weather is better.

And in January-February, you could probably get a 4* for under $150 on priceline.
September 22, 2010 10:13AM
Has the Wellington improved/been refurbished yet? Just last time we stayed there .. ugh. Not good. Three cockroach sightings (two dead, one kicking) and it was really shabby. Shame.

We got great price for the Affinian Shelburne in January (about $100 a night). Looks nice.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 23?
Online Users

Guests: 4