Need Some Help

Posted by Jay Garcia 
Need Some Help
September 10, 2010 12:11AM
I don't know if you can't do this here but i was wondering does anybody know about a job that they will pay 500 to 600 bucks a week

I was out of the country so the last time that i worked was in December 2005 i was in college back where i was but couldn't finish (short of money) so i came back to the states to get some work so i can finish. So you can imagine how that looks like in my resume a 5 year gap you can say i have no experience.

Experience that i have is
i have been a prep cook, line cook, cashier, stock guy/ unloader, drove a 15ft truck delivering meat orders (don't have my license I'm broke right know), deli guy (mostly crappy jobs as you can see)

Love computer i am pretty good at hardware medium at software (I build my own PC and fix laptops) love electronics.

But its time to get a decent job to save some money so if anybody has any idea where somebody is hiring let me know.

Thank You
Re: Need Some Help
September 10, 2010 05:30AM
Jay where do you live?
September 10, 2010 07:51AM
In Washington Heights
September 10, 2010 10:53PM
Well if anybody knows something ill keep checking from time to time
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 2 plus 3?
Online Users

Guests: 3