Bed and Breakfast in Harlem Area

Posted by veronicahix 
Bed and Breakfast in Harlem Area
September 07, 2010 10:38AM
I am taking a trip and considering staying at the International Cozy Inn and I believe it is in an area of Harlem. Does anyone know anything about the vacational rental or the area that it is in? Thanks
Oracle?
Re: Bed and Breakfast in Harlem Area
September 07, 2010 12:53PM
I've never heard of it, but it gets very good reviews on tripadvisor.

[www.tripadvisor.com]

Because these great reviews seem to be written by first-time posters, I'm a little suspicious. So I dug a little further and came up with this message thread on the NYC travel forum. If you read through the six pages of posts, you'll become a bit skeptical too.

[www.tripadvisor.com]

Honestly, I wouldn't chance it.
Re: Bed and Breakfast in Harlem Area
September 07, 2010 05:49PM
Oracle and Veronica,
I just called Cozey. Spoke to Mother Cozey and daughter Michelle. Sounded ligit. Michelle was very nice and interesting.... hopefully she'll come onto the site and introduce herself. She said she would. I'm planning a trip to The International Cozy Innsmiling smiley It's two blocks from Sylvia's

I don't know if I'm feeling it, a little Adam's familyesque vibe I believe...they may be legit but funky. It's a huge family owned Brownstone...buyer beware.

[www.theinternationalcozyinn.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2010 06:12PM by askanewyorker.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 21?
Online Users

Guests: 12