Where can I watch European (British) football/soccer in NYC? Any good bars?

Posted by A.Matronic 
Hi
Can anyone suggest any decent places to watch European Football such as the Champions LEague and Premier League matches. Somewhere where the drinks aren't too pricy and that is quite central would be good? Any suggestions welcome.
Thanks

Anna
Nevada Smith's on 3rd Ave and 11th Street plays soccer games on its big screen TV's ALL THE TIME. It was voted best place to watch games on a number of different lists.

Plus I've been going there for years. They are practically family :-)
Re: Where can I watch European (British) football/soccer in NYC? Any good bars?
February 07, 2007 08:50PM
[na.setanta.com]

If Setanta is carrying the game you want to see, you can use the link above to find a bar or pub to see it in NYC....
Go to an Irish bar called Scruffy Duffys just off Time Square opposite the Milford Plaza. Every game and every goal you want to see from back home! And stella..... on draft!!!
February 20, 2007 08:36PM
Scruffy Duffys is good but so is the Red Lion in Bleeker Street, Greenwich Village.
March 26, 2010 05:56AM
I just heard that Nevada Smith's is closed.
Try this place instead:
Woodwork
583 Vanderbilt Ave., at Dean St., Prospect Heights

Read more: Best Soccer Bar - Best of New York Fun 2010 -- New York Magazine [nymag.com]
March 27, 2010 07:10PM
Desmonds is always great. Park Ave near 28th. After an hour or so free drinks start to appear...

www.newyorkcityelopements.com

[kimberlycoccagnia.blogspot.com]
The MollyWee pub 8th Ave and 30th St (one block south of Madison Square Garden). Really friendly, and great food if you want it!

Leigh. x
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 25 plus 1?
Online Users

Guests: 9