A couple of questions

Posted by Sailor 
A couple of questions
November 25, 2009 10:46AM
I will be in NYC next week and i have a couple of questions.

1) Are the cabs big enough for three women and one large suitcase and carry on for each?

2) My cousin is flying in to JFK Airport and we are flying in to Laq. How long of a cab ride from JFK to midtown?

3) Are the drivers that hotels offer gypsy drivers or are the a good safe legit choice?

Thank you AANY!
Re: A couple of questions
November 25, 2009 04:06PM
1. Yes, any cab should be able to hold 3 woman and 4 bags in total. The trunks are super deep.. plus there are SUV and Van cabbies as well.

2. The length of the cab ride all depends on traffic. I say it should take her to get to midtown anywhere between 30-60 minutes, give or take. Also, cabs have a fixed rate of $45 going to Manhattan.

3. I am unsure about the hotel drivers, however I have used gypsy drivers numerous times and have zero complaints. Some charge more than cabs, but overall i have had good experience with each and every one.

Hope this info helps.

Good luck and enjoy NY!
Re: A couple of questions
November 25, 2009 08:22PM
I always allow around an hour for the cab ride from JFK, I think the quickest I ever had was 40 minutes. Allow $60 for the cab ride, $45 flat rate plus toll and tip. Personally I would never take a gypsy cab.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 5?
Online Users

Guests: 7