Partying in new York..

Posted by Amy77 
Partying in new York..
November 10, 2003 11:14AM
Hiya

We are 4 aussies girls (late 20's) heading for new york for 4 days and nights, looking for any advise on what not to miss out on!

We like pubs/clubs that are reasonable prices and have a good party atmosphere...(laid back)

Any advice?
Thanks Amy
Re: Partying in new York..
November 11, 2003 10:43AM
You should go to the bleue orange on Broome st and Crosby st on friday, saturday or monday. It's a great bar restaurant perfect to start the party before going to clubs. The party usually gets crazy after 11-12.
Simon
November 11, 2003 08:10PM
Check out Williamsburg. You will absolutely love Galopolas on North sixth. Thjis is a bar with a stage and live music.Before hand have dinner at Sea which is right next door. Thai food. I promise you you will not forget it. Tonight a ate at Grand Sichuan Int'l I think the est chinese food in the city. 229 9th Ave 24th street and they have another uptown 745 9th Ave 50-51rst street. If you eat here go check out the Hudson hotel. Again a very memorabel spot.
Simon
November 11, 2003 08:39PM
Take the L train to Bedford Ave first stop in Brooklyn. Walk around Union Square a bit before coming over. Theres an excellent Christmas stalls that make the area super festive. I always particulary liked the Christamas wreath around The Blue Water Grill. Enjoy
July 28, 2009 10:56AM
I'm coming in to the city for 3 nights. Where is a good area to look for a hotel where theres a lot of bars and single women?
July 28, 2009 12:12PM
Meatpacking district. Hogs and Heifers is a blast. The bartender chicks love to bust your....rowdy fun crowd. Across the street is the Highline which is worth checking out. Elevated Bliss. The Standard hotel straddles the tracks a new hot hotel.

[newyork.citysearch.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2009 12:18PM by askanewyorker.
<embed src="[www.youtube.com]; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dont forget about WEBSTER HALL.

You never know who you might run into over there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2009 05:49AM by askanewyorker.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 11 plus 21?
Online Users

Guests: 6