Strawberry Fields December 8th

Posted by Danielle Jones 
Hello Everyone!!

My two best friends and I (from Melbourne, Australia) are making our first trip to New York City in late November (so excited). But we are leaving on the 8th of December at about Midday (be at the airport by 10am or so though). I've been a massive John Lennon fan since i was 7 years old and plan to spend time at Strawberry fields...the day we leave is the day John Lennon was tragically killed and what i'm wondering is what time do people start gathering at Strawberry fields? I would love to join in the celebration of John before i have to leave so I'm hoping early morning??

Thanks
Re: Strawberry Fields December 8th
October 13, 2008 06:20PM
From this article it sounds like it's ongoing through the day, as time allows. I would say you would find someone early in the morning on their way to work, stopping by to pay respect. The article says "dozens of people" which is why I think it's throughout the day. Have fun in NY. Seeing Strawberry Fields on such a day might mean more to you.

[www.nowpublic.com]
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 2?
Online Users

Guests: 18