I have got a job in Maimonides Med-Brooklyn, but want to live in Queens-Astoria

Posted by Suzana 
Hello everybody!
Thanks so much for existing to answer my question and welcome me! I am a nurse, I got a job in Maimonides, but I would like to live in Queens, preferably Astoria. My question is how long of commute that is, what train i can use and what areas in Queens would be the most convenient for a commute (my shift starts at 0700)?
Thanks so much for your time!
Re: I have got a job in Maimonides Med-Brooklyn, but want to live in Queens-Astoria
April 10, 2008 06:50AM
Someone? please
I lived in Astoria for five years. You have a bad idea. That is an incredibly long subway commute from anywhere in Queens. You need to live in Brooklyn if you want to have any sort of decent subway commute to Borough Park.

There is no good answer here. Borough Park is a long way from anywhere in Queens by train. I repeat, you must live in Brooklyn unless you want a commute of more than an hour each way. From Astoria, that commute is an hour and 15 minutes EACH WAY.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 8 plus 24?
Online Users

Guests: 3