Sunday in Harlem with Oracle

Posted by Salsa 
Sunday in Harlem with Oracle
June 22, 2007 03:24PM
Here is how I spent my Sunday afternoon with Oracle. It truly was the highlight of my trip. The M2 bus on Madison stops right in front of the mansion, and across from Miss Marjorie’s. We arrived about 2:30. It was a nice bus trip, and this is a perfect afternoon.

[www.columbia.edu]

[www.ronsaari.com]

[www.morrisjumel.org]

[www.inthefray.com]

[www.harlemonestop.com]

We should have gone here afterwards [newyork.citysearch.com] especially after Oracle threatened to steal the ladies bbq who was sitting in front of us!!
Re: Sunday in Harlem with Oracle
June 23, 2007 05:45AM
It looks just great Salsa. Maybe this is another place to add to our itinery in November. It sounds easy to get to as well!
Oracle?
June 23, 2007 10:28AM
Hey, that's cheating. Where are your photos?

LOL. It was lots of fun to share with you, Salsa. So was Dallas BBQ. Not quite Sylvia's, but real good anyway.
June 23, 2007 07:48PM
21,22,23,....counting on fingers>grinning smiley<

I have downloaded them all, need to put them on Shutterfly, and put them in order as we used 2 cameras. Then captions. Hopefully tonight. I will take your advice Oracle and set up a separate acct. that I can hook the link to here.

I highly recommend it Mell. Miss Marjorie, her son Rudel,the singers and musicians were so warm and welcoming.
KT(aka Karen, Daisiegee.....)
June 24, 2007 08:53AM
It's on my list. Crikey, this list is getting longer and longer.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 13 plus 16?
Online Users

Guests: 9