hApPy bIrThDaY Kelly!!

Posted by Salsa 
hApPy bIrThDaY Kelly!!
February 21, 2007 03:03PM
Which was yesterday! As I said earlier the holiday threw me off! I am sure KM spoiled you as much as you spoiled him the other week. I hope it was super duper. drinking smiley

Someone asked me today - What happens 9 months before February, I know so many February birthdays. All I can think of is our parents are all biten by the spring bug. Spring is in the air, love is in the air. Days are warmer, less clothing...? I just think it's a great month all around.
KT(aka Karen, Daisiegee.....)
Re: hApPy bIrThDaY Kelly!!
February 21, 2007 03:25PM
Oh my gosh,I forgot! I'm going to blame old age. Hope you had a fabulous time anyway
February 21, 2007 03:44PM
wow, you guys are good!
thanks a lot!!
unfortunately am sick with a horrible cold, but KM treated me to balthazar anyway smiling smiley
February 21, 2007 07:11PM
Happy birthday Kelly. What a shame you were sick, maybe you should celebrate again when you're feeling better, any excuse to party some more.

Salsa I know lots of February birthdays in Australia as well, in fact there are 6 in my family alone, and it can't be spring, May is the end of autumn, maybe it's the onset of the cooler weather that makes everyone more cuddly.
Oracle?
February 21, 2007 07:25PM
Happy Birthday Kelly!!! Your celebration doesn't really count if you're not feeling 100%. You'll just have to go again. Ooooh...Balthazar!
February 22, 2007 01:12AM
All the H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y keys on my keyboard are wearing out here!!

Here's hoping you had a really fantastic day!!

ES x
February 22, 2007 02:02AM
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY from me too !!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 22, 2007 08:57AM
Same here Kelly!! Happy belated Birthday!!! smileys with beer
February 22, 2007 02:02PM
Oh Kelly, I am so sorry to hear you are sick during your birthday month. I am still trying to shake the end of the crud I caught a few weeks ago. I hope you have a speedier recovery.

Marea, I forget we are on opposite ends of the season spectrum. Warm springs and cuddley autumns might be the answer. I just had someone else what is with all the Feb birthdays. Oh well I think it's the best month.
Mrvica
February 24, 2007 02:15PM
All the best to you dear Kelly from Zagreb, Croatia!

I see something interesting between Asknewyorkrs and February
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 25 plus 21?
Online Users

Guests: 11