Quality Hotel on Broadway

Posted by Andrew 
Quality Hotel on Broadway
January 19, 2004 05:41PM
Just wondering if anyone could give me some insights as to how this hotel is. I've never been to NY, but from what I've heard the upper west side is rather nice (the hotel is around 95th and Broadway). The hotel is about as inexpensive as i've found, which is good since i'm on a tight budget (oh the joy of being a college student). Pictures of the place look good, but of course, that really doesn't mean anything. So, if you have any info I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
Red
Re: Quality Hotel on Broadway
January 19, 2004 07:49PM
Perfectly decent lodgings. Nothing luxurious, to be sure, but a decent place to lay your head. The best and worst word for that hotel is "unobjectionable."

If you're a college student, make sure to take advantage of that hotel's close proximity to Columbia University, which is at 116th and Broadway. The restaurants near there are big college hangouts, and you can always stop a student on campus and ask them where they go.
January 20, 2004 05:22AM
I'm going there next month, so I'll let you know.
There have been mixed reviews on other sites but the latest one I read was written about a stay in January and it sounded fine.
February 05, 2007 06:14AM
can you make any suggestions of good restraunts or bars for studenty atmosphere? i'm going to Ny on holiday soon and it would be nice to meet some american students smiling smiley
February 05, 2007 06:35AM
go to the village, near NYU. ANywhere along MacDougal St will be a "studenty" atmosphere. Off the Wagon is one bar on MacDougal St you could try
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 25 plus 20?
Online Users

Guests: 3