NY Airport Service

Posted by marie5 
NY Airport Service
May 08, 2006 03:33AM
Hi!

A quick question for any1 who`s used the NY Airport Service from LaGuardia to Manhattan. We`re gonna use them for our transfer into Manhattan (lower midtown, hotel 31). From what I can see we`re gonna have to change buses at Grand Central Station? But I`m not really sure about this, so if anyone knows..:-)
thanks, Marie
Re: NY Airport Service
May 08, 2006 05:38PM
I miss Red. I wonder how he's doing...
May 08, 2006 10:27PM
New York Bus Service is pretty good. It will load you up at LaGuardia and drive over to Grand Central. It stops right in front of GCT and from there you have to switch buses. I usually just walk to the train from GCT. It is faster than public transportation from Laguardia and pretty cheap, but buy your ticket round trip instead of 2 one-ways.
May 14, 2006 05:27PM
You say "we." If you're more than one person, just take a yellow taxi directly to the hotel. It'll be around $35, so definitely worth it unless you're alone. LaGuardia is a short ride into Manhattan. You pay only one fare for up to four people in a taxi, vs. the Airport Transfer, which charges per person.
May 15, 2006 12:26PM
we are coming in at JFK 3:30pm Wed june 21st does anyone know what is best way? we are 4 people and have luggage 1 case per person.
May 15, 2006 01:58PM
From JFK the taxi fare is a flat rate of $45 plus tolls and tip.They have larger taxis which will easily take 4 people and luggage. Don't accept a lift from anyone outside the airport--go straight to the taxi rank and the despatcher will sort you out. For a great view, ask your driver to take the Queensborough Bridge(if you're going into Manhattan).
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 24 plus 13?
Online Users

Guests: 3