Seats at Imperial Theatre - Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

Posted by marxman 
Seats at Imperial Theatre - Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
April 06, 2006 10:51PM
I am about to buy tickets to see DRS on Boradway Box. They seem to only have rear mezzanine seats left to purchase.

Does anyone know whether these seats will be acceptable to watch the show from? I don't mind being far from the stage as long as I have a clear view of it.

They are not great seats, but if it is what you can afford, then I would buy them. Otherwise spring for the full price ticket ,if good seats are still available.If you are a New Yorker and are flexible wait to see if they are at TKTS the same day or go to the box office.As I do not know the day of the performance,it is difficult to know the pot luck chances.
You will enjoy the show!!!It is great fun and Norbert Butz is outstanding.
Re: Seats at Imperial Theatre - Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
April 07, 2006 10:35AM
I've sat in the rear mezzanine of the Imperial a couple of times (once in the very last row) and the view from there is not great. It's a big house, so you're VERY far from the stage.

Are you eligible to join TDF? I've seen DRS on their list a couple of times lately. It's only $25 to join--students, teachers, and arts professionals are among those eligible--and then you can get inexpensive tickets to lots of great shows. The DRS seats might not be much better than what you're looking at, but they'll certainly be cheaper, which makes it easier to justify sitting a million miles from the stage! Their website is www.tdf.org.
Try www.Broadwaybox.com Unlike TKTS, you know what is available and can buy in advance.

As you can see below, they do have Orchestra and Front Mezz. You would have to call or use their website to see what was available for your dates. The special they have is good until sometime in July.

PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE: Tues at 7, Wed - Sat at 8; matinees Wed & Sat at 2, Sun at 3.

See DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS for only:

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday performances:
Orchestra rows P-V, Front Mezzanineand Rear Mezzanine rows A-C: $76.25
Rear Mezzanine rows D-F: $51.25
Rear Mezzanine rows G-J: $41.25 regular price - no discount

Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday matinee performances:
Orchestra rows P-V, Front Mezzanine and Rear Mezzanine rows A-C: $86.25
Rear Mezzanine rows D-F: $51.25
Rear Mezzanine rows G-J: $41.25 regular price - no discount

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 9 plus 5?
Online Users

Guests: 9