NEW YORK CITY WAS GREAT !!!!

Posted by Matthew Daly 
Hi every 1, i hope you are all ok, i landed in Birmingham, England on February 22nd. And the flight was great. Had a GREAT TIME in NYC with my mom and loved every minute of it. Thank You all for all your help it was much appreciated !!!! And i really want to go there again. So if i save all my money i could, lol. Take Care Love Matt. Sorry i replied late.

.....Did all your electrical appliances work ok...??

Tell us what you did, where you visited..we want the full lowdown on everything! We were worried that you'd been caught up in the snow!!

And, welcome back...!
Re: NEW YORK CITY WAS GREAT !!!!
March 19, 2006 07:44AM
Hello Matthew.....glad you had a lovely time in New York. We were all wondering how you got on, and getting a bit worried as you've been off the air for quite a while! Tell us all about it........
Hi English Shopper. How are you? I hope ur ok. Yes everything worked fine Thanks. Me and my Mom went to the Top of the Empire State Building, Top of the Rock, (5TH Avenue including F.A.O Schwarz, Saks 5th Av, St Patrick's Cathedral, Rockefeller Center n loads more), Macy*s, Times Square, Madison Square Garden, Penn Station, Ground Zero, World Financial center, Winter Garden, Little Italy, Little India, Chinatown, Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island, Wall St, Lots of Gift Shops, we went for meals at the Blarney Rock Pub (AND THE PEOPLE THEIR ARE RELE NICE, ESPECIALLY ALI), saw the Plaza Hotel, saw Tiffany & Co, went to Petco ( there was a rele cute puppy), and saw loads loads more. The SNOW was wicked, and we had nearly 27" of Snow, but it was absolutley FREEZING. Me and my Mom stayed in for most of the day when we had the snow but it was cold when we went out. We also met some people we had previously met before in NY which was good, and met some new people aswell. I miss NEW YORK CITY alot and i think my Mom does aswell. But it's a FANTASTIC CITY and it always will be a FANTASTIC CITY. Thanks for the welcome back nice to know people care, Thanks. Do you live in NYC at the moment? Please reply from Matt x
Hi Mell i have said alot of what me and my mom did in the paragraph above and i am really glad to know that you all care about me even though you don't know me and i think thats nice, thanks take care matt x
Sorry everyone i was quite busy getting back in to the routine of school sorry and catching up with my coursework, sorry, my apologies. If you want to know anymore about my trip to my favourite City, NYC, then all you have to do is ask me smiling smiley from matt xx (sorry if i sound cheeky)
March 19, 2006 08:53AM
So pleased to see you back safe and sound Matt. Looks like you had a fantastic trip, and you certainly packed a lot in. We were wondering how it had gone for you so thanks for letting us know.
Thanks Daisiegee. How are you? Yes i had a fantastic trip thanks, the only bad thing was coming home i wanted 2 stay in NYC 4eva. lol. But i did miss my family. I really want to go again and so does my mom, so it looks like we will be saving again lol. Take care Matt x

Matt - It sounds like you had a super time, and you certainly packed a lot into your trip..
I actually live in Kent, in the South East of England.
I've already booked my next trip, and it'll be my 8th visit, for November (24th), and can't wait!
ES
March 20, 2006 09:28PM
And November 24 is curiously the beginning of the shopping season!

By jove..is it really? How queer!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 17 plus 14?
Online Users

Guests: 5