hairdressers

Posted by sarahjm2334 
hairdressers
March 17, 2006 01:28PM
Can anyone recommend a good hairdresser in anywhere in Manhatten, also can someone post me wesbites of recommended hairdressers, I am looking for reasonably priced
Re: hairdressers
March 18, 2006 07:28AM
I've been to many hair salons in new york, and I have finally found the one I will continue to go to. I love my new haircut, and I could not believe how reasonable the prices were...$50 for my cut.
It's totally worth the trip to williamsburg,brooklyn to go here. I lived a few blocks away from this place for years and I just went there a month ago for the first time. I moved to queens, but will absolutely make the trip to brooklyn for my next cut.
[www.thebeehivesalon.com]
read the press parts of their site.
also, see [newyork.citysearch.com]
nothing but excellent reviews.
March 21, 2006 03:20PM
how long would it take me to get to the Beehive from midtown Manhatten??
Thanks for your reply, much appreciated
March 21, 2006 04:05PM
I work in midtown, and this place was right by my old apartment, and it took me only 30 min. to get there. Take just about any train to 14th St and get the L to Lorimer St. From Lorimer St it is only about a five minute walk, if that.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 9 plus 17?
Online Users

Guests: 6