job in NYC

Posted by Nihad 
job in NYC
February 21, 2006 03:28PM
I'm planing to move to live in New york in 20 days, and because I will be new there i will have some problem especialy with finding job.
Do you have some kind of agency for heping to find job, similary like we have here in Europe.
If you have can you give some adress whee i can inform about finding the job.

Re: job in NYC
February 21, 2006 06:03PM

Do you have a work visa?
February 21, 2006 06:31PM
Yes, I do. I have all of the necessary papers except the verified university diploma....however, I am planning to verify it when I get there. Can you please tell me what are some of the easiest ways to look for a job considering my situation?

Thank You in advance.

Nihad
February 22, 2006 03:09AM
Hello Nihad,

I'm from Europe as well, and I worked in NY also.

Try this website : newyork.craigslist.org

I'm sure you'll find a job there!

Good luck !
February 22, 2006 09:47AM
I need some advice about how I can find job, especialy I am interesting do you have some advicing office for finding job , I need adress (no internet adress) where I can ask for advice.
Do you have some advice what kind of job is good for me in the start for improving my experience.
I don't have any experince with internet applaying and I don't know does employer in US accepting my working experinece from Bosnia.
Now, I working in Power Plant like shift menager engeenier.
I had finished Mechanical engeeniering University master degree, i know using AutoCAD 2D and CATIA 2D.

Thank you for any help.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 25 plus 4?
Online Users

Guests: 4