Rainbow Room?

Posted by MK 
MK
Rainbow Room?
December 14, 2005 04:27PM
Has anyone ever hosted or attended a PRIVATE event at the Rainbow Room? I'm thinking of holding an event there and was hoping to gain some perspective.
Re: Rainbow Room?
December 14, 2005 04:36PM
MK ,music to my ears...What's your favorite chocolate?smiling smiley What kind of event? A private event at the Rainbow Room... I don't think you can miss...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2005 04:40PM by askanewyorker.
MK
December 14, 2005 04:48PM
I'm getting married out of the country, but having a "reception" back here in NYC. The Rainbow Room is an option. I can just picture all of my friends and family whirling around in the grand ballroom...
December 14, 2005 05:14PM
That's some kinda wonderful option! Congratulations smiling smiley
December 14, 2005 05:32PM
Sounds fantastic!!!Grand Ballroom? I take it you've been? Recently had a private tour of NBC, Sat night live etc...the building is magical. Oracle loves The three Trompe's in the Lobby. What a wonderful experience to share. TMK you probably know about this already. But to see three men shift there weight from one side to another...an incredible optical illusion. Thanks to the opposition to Diego De Rivero' first Trompes...and Hose Martin Sert's re-do ...well it's history!
MK
December 14, 2005 05:51PM
Yeppers! I was lucky enough to have dinner there one crisp winter evening a few years back. It was just like a scence from an old movie: dinner, orchestra, dancing, ladies and gents dressed to the nines (though not as classy as the dames of yester year), views to die for... A very special treat indeed.

And that's exactly what I was hoping for with my wedding "reception". It would be more of a celebration party- without the formulaic wedding traditions. I want it to be a treat for all who attend. And yes! The history of it all! Doesn't that make the place even more special???

Anyway, a girl can dream, right?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 17 plus 24?
Online Users

Guests: 6