Woodbury Common Premium Outlets

Posted by Ben Ramsey 
Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
September 05, 2005 08:11AM
Is it worth me taking a trip out to the Woodbury Common Premium OUtlets? I'm just wondering if I will find enough bargains in Manhattan or if a coach/train trip would be worthwhile. I'm interested in riding a train and $16 seems a cheap fare. But will I just be wasting my time?

any comments would be appreciated
Re: Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
September 05, 2005 09:32AM
We went to Woodbury Common 12 mths ago - lots of bargains - a great place to shop. Certainly Manhattan you will find lots bargains too but we did purchase most of our stuff in Woodbury -especially in the likes of Levis and Nike while we were there. Macys is a great place to shop as well as Bloomindales etc.
MrsK
September 05, 2005 12:13PM
We were there just a couple of weeks ago, and it was great. I've never shopped that much in one day! If you like to shop shop shop, I recommend. smiling smiley
September 05, 2005 04:28PM

It is the best place that I know for discount designer and name brand merchandise. See link
[www.premiumoutlets.com]
September 06, 2005 03:40AM
Thanks for the information

I am coming over for almost 4 full days and was really undecided as to if I would need to venture out of Manhattan and if it would be worth the journey.

I am planning to leave Woodbury until my 3rd day so if I feel I have shopped enough by then I can give it a miss!
Kelly M
September 06, 2005 06:35AM
personally, I think you would have a better time spending the day doing other fun things in manhattan.
September 06, 2005 06:44AM
such as?
September 06, 2005 07:00AM
I'm inclined to agree with Kelly, I haven't been to Woodbury Common and in the whole time I lived in New York I had no inclination to do so, there are tons of great bargains to be had in the city. If you are only going to be in New York for a short time I would think your time would be better spent doing things that are unique to New York, you can go shopping anywhere,there are outlet malls all over the US and even here in Sydney we have to very large ones.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Online Users

Guests: 13