Ask a New Yorker (English Shopper!) On the Radio!

Posted by english shopper 

OK Shoppers, this weekend I'm indulging myself in my second passion...music!!! Have a look at www.airfairradio.com and you'll see...and maybe even hear me!!

Does life get better than this...?? lol!!
I don't think we have anything like that here. Great playlist! So, are you going to DJ? If so, try to let us know here when you are on, and we can listen. My request would be anything from Eternal! Have a blast.

Thank you! An international fan club!!

I'm on on Friday 14.00 - 20.00 & 22.00 - 00-00...Check out Presenters "Steve Aitken"
I'll try and tune in. What i want to know is......will you be wearing fancy dress?
Betoracle
Re: Ask a New Yorker (English Shopper!) On the Radio!
September 01, 2005 01:23PM
I'm just too low-tech (or no-tech) to figure out how to tune in. So go ahead and talk about me, I'll never know.

(What ever is your third passion?)
Okay, that would be 21.00 for me in Colorado. Hanging out at a girlfriends on Friday night. I will take over her computer. We both love music while jibber jabbering the night away.

By the way, is Eternal still popular there? I hooked onto them through my Tapestry Revisited (a tribute to Carole King) CD. They do a version of I Feel The Earth Move that will rock your world. I bought the CD that has STAY on it.

Play something from them for me ES, or Joss Stone my current fave.
You should have a special AANY segment ! My request would be anything from the scrummy Bryan Ferry.

Salsa...I haven't heard of anything about Eternal for a while now. They kept going for a while after Louise left and were quite popular(Helen liked them a lot) but I think they may have disappeared.

B? I'll keep my ears open and report back if he says anything at all slanderous!

Karen
September 01, 2005 04:00PM

Anything by Guns & Roses would be great. I'll try to listen in. Thank you
September 02, 2005 08:20PM
Thank you for playing Guns & Roses! Great show!
September 03, 2005 06:50PM
Another great broadcast. Good taste in music, loved the last lot!

......I've gone all shy now...!!

And, thank you for tuning in..I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 23?
Online Users

Guests: 13