Rainbow Room or 21 Club?

Posted by Emily 
Rainbow Room or 21 Club?
August 15, 2005 05:48AM
I am trying to decide between these two restaurants for a very special occasion, and have heard mixed reviews about both so it is proving to be a hard task!

Which would you reccommend? Any advise from people who know these places or have been would be much appreciated!

Emily
AANYer
Re: Rainbow Room or 21 Club?
August 16, 2005 10:49AM
Re: The Rainbow Room
Posted by: Meryl(UK) (213.146.157.---)
Date: April 21, 2005 05:51AM

I have to say I think it's worth every penny (or cent)! My fiance took me to the Grill (after proposing on Brooklyn Bridge) last November.

The food was fantastic and the view absolutely breathtaking (one that stays with you forever!) Our waiter was also great - he had been working there for 18 years!

If you can't stretch to eating there $20 for a cocktail and that view is a must!

TG
August 16, 2005 10:51AM

The "21" Club, definitely. It's still attracting the wealthy, powerful and elite (not that it matters but shows it's still got cachet). The Rainbow Room isn't like what it used to be, especially since the renovations.
Kelly M
August 16, 2005 11:28AM
if you go to the home page on this site, look down the page for the A List feature and check out some other possibilities for special occasion restaurants. How about One if by Land, Two if by Sea or the River Cafe??
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 10?
Online Users

Guests: 9