Things to do the day after our wedding

Posted by Simon Howarth 
Can anyone suggest things for us to do the day after we get married we get married in central park on the 21st of september and we are staying in the Ritz Carlton on that night so what can we do the day after we both like exciting things so anything really we would really like you help

thanks Simon and Christine (Manchester England)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2005 04:01AM by (n/a).
you're kidding, right?
Red
Re: Things to do the day after our wedding
July 22, 2005 10:13AM
If you like exiting things, the Plaza Hotel has a really nice doorway. Also, getting off a train into Grand Central is probably the city's grandest exit. The best exit from Central Park is probably the roundabout at 59th and Fifth.
WELL I CAN KEEP IT UP AS GOOD AS ANY ONE BUT 24 HOURS COME ON!!!!
helicopter
July 26, 2005 06:52AM
take a helicopter tour!
[www.newyorktransportation.com]
Betoracle
July 26, 2005 11:07AM
What kinds of things to you like to do? Endless possibilities in New York! Theater, museums, shopping, fine dining, sports, boating?
Ally
July 26, 2005 01:43PM
go to trapeze school

www.newyork.trapezeschool.com

Brian
July 28, 2005 09:38AM
Again endless possibilities. Just walikin around Soho or the West Village. people watching, investigating different stores and bars would be quite entertaining. Or renting a pair of roller blades and taking it to the streets or bikes for that matter would add a bit of adventure. Or you could get really crazy and go ride the Cyclone.
Not as easy to do in NY, but on a trip to SF one year, my husband and I took a cable car and would get off at every famous hotel. We would go in and have a drink at the bar, and then go to the next hotel. Ending at the St. Francis where we had a bottle of champagne and danced the rest of the night.

An evening with the Cyclone does sound good too!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 4?
Online Users

Guests: 3