Any Cut Price Camera or Digital outlets, Close to Penn

Posted by Ockerr 
Hi All
Does anyone know of any Discount Digital Camera accessory stores in the Penn Station area, or of any realy around NY for that matter. I am after a Epson P-2000 Digital storage unit at a Cheap price. Maybe a Wholesaler. Cant get it till September But at least I can Check it out before hand.

Much appreciate your Help

Ockerr
Re: Any Cut Price Camera or Digital outlets, Close to Penn
June 25, 2005 06:40AM
try B & H:
www.bhphotovideo.com
note: not open on Saturdays

careful of all the little sketchy electronic shops you'll see around, esp around that area near Penn Station.
Checked out that B&H store But they were very expensive. Actually quite expensive
But I'm Most gratefull for your Reply. If you Think of another Company that might be a cheap supplier I'de like to hear from you.

Cheers and many thanks
Ockerr
Have you tried Best Buy on the corner of 6th Ave and 23rd Street and also Circuit City at Union Square? Although cameras etc are cheaper in the US than Australia and New Zealand you can't expect to get really cheap prices,for a wholesaler you would need a tax id.
Yes I have tried both those stores, But no luck.
They do not stock the product.
Its Hard to believe that there isnt a well know store that offers Big Discounts in the Electronic, Computer and Photography line in NY.

I will try looking under the Internet Yellow pages and see what I can do.
Cheers,,, Thank for the Help
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 7 plus 21?
Online Users

Guests: 3