Your Stay Broadway Apartments or 254 Stay Vacation Hotels??

Posted by Jo 
Hi all,

For four of us and in the range of $260-300 total nightly for one room for June 21-24 I found these hotels on hotels.com:
Your Stay Broadway Apartments (next to Macy's and everything else which is goodsmiling smiley
254 Stay Vacation (A bit to far from all shopping?)

They are both 3 stars. Do you guys and gals recommend these hotels or have other suggestions? I am coming in town with very picky girls so cleanliness and safeness of the hotel is the most important as well as the price range of course.

Appreciate it,
Jo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2005 05:19PM by (n/a).
Here is more info on where they are located:

YOUR STAY BROADWAY APARTMENTS map currency converter
ACROSS FROM MACY'S
50 W 34TH STREET - New York, NY, United States

254 EAST VACATIONS
is located on 74th between 2nd and 3rd avenues..

Any help is appreciated!

Jo
Hi Jo, keep in mind that most of the people on this site do not stay at hotels. The only experiance they have is when they pick up a visitor, or what someone visiting this website has to say.

I have never heard of the two places you mentioned. You should do a search on this site for all days to see if anything comes up.

I will look for a post for some places I found while searching craigslist.com

Four girls together, you are going to have a blast! I would love to do NYC with girlfriends.
Thank you Salsa. I did a search on them on this forum but didn't see anything else and never heard of them before either but as a NYorker, the locations seem to be okay to you, right?

Thanks again!

Jo
I like the 74th St. location much better. The upper east side (UES) is a residential area with lots of cafes, restaurants, shops, etc. You're a bit limited for transportation there, as the east side only has access to one subway line, the IRT Lexington line (4, 5, 6), and the nearest subway is the local #6 at 77th & Lexington, which is waaaaaaay too crowded at rush hours. But you also have access to the crosstown bus at 79th St. to get to the west side. (There's also a crosstown bus on 72nd Street, but it's much too slow, as it has to detour to 66th St. to go through the park.)

The 34th St. location would offer better access to subways, but it's mostly a low-end commercial district that isn't very nice to walk around at night, and you'll see mostly fast-food restaurants there.

It's worth the slight inconvenience to stay on the UES.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 2 plus 21?
Online Users

Guests: 5