dumb random question

Posted by axiom 
dumb random question
May 20, 2005 07:58PM
Alright, whats that name of the deli right by the Garden? The one that stands alone in its own building and pretty big inside.
Re: dumb random question
May 23, 2005 12:59PM
You're right. Dumb.

May 23, 2005 02:09PM
Not dumb at all. I wish I could help you, but I am not in NYC. I am assuming by the Garden, you mean MSG?
KM1
May 23, 2005 04:12PM
there are a few. Can you say more specifically where it is?
May 24, 2005 10:38PM
Don't remember the exact location but do remember it was a gray silver/building and fairly long. When you walked in, it went pretty far back. Its literally on the same block. The entrace to the escalators to Penn Station is literally a few seconds walk.
Kelly M
May 25, 2005 06:49AM
is it the Stage Deli?
May 25, 2005 07:37PM
The Stage Deli is on 7th around 50th, I think. I can't think of any deli like the one you describe anywhere near the Garden. I have just spent 15 months living near the Garden and I don't know which one you could be talking about. I presume you're talking about 7th Avenue and not 8th. I don't know that end of 8th so well, but I will ask my husband, he may remember.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 20?
Online Users

Guests: 6