Peter Lugers Steak Sauce

Posted by Colin 
Peter Lugers Steak Sauce
December 26, 2003 04:49AM
Is Peter luger's steaksauce available in shops(Manhattan) other than the restaurant in Brooklyn
Kelly
Re: Peter Lugers Steak Sauce
December 26, 2003 09:38AM
Peter Luger SteakSauce is sooo good.
I know you can get it in stores in Manhattan, but cannot think of any specific stores right now. Probably Balducci's grocery store in the west village would sell it.
You can order it online, too....just go to google.com and search on Peter Luger steak sauce...
or, just call them up and ask them where the steaksauce is sold...
see the FAQ page of this site for a phone number (look to the right under steak restaurants).
December 26, 2003 10:34AM
Kelly ,i am coming from the U.K could you please tell me where the West village is situated thanks
Red
December 26, 2003 10:46PM
Balducci's is on 6th Avenue, at 9th or 10th Street.

The West Village, in general, is the neighborhood west of Sixth Avenue, between Houston and 14th Streets.
Betty
December 29, 2003 09:07AM
Sorry, Red and Kelly, but Balducci's is gone!
Red
December 29, 2003 10:01AM
WHAT???!!!
Betty
December 29, 2003 10:11AM
Yeah, it's been about a year -- I think they closed in January. But Balducci sister's Grace's Marketplace on Third at 71st, seems to be doing fine.
Kelly
December 29, 2003 01:53PM
I had no idea it was gone...
obviously I do not shop there.
I feel like an idiot directing someone to a store that does not exist, and I hope people do not think that my advice is garbage from now on.
Betty
December 29, 2003 02:20PM
I, for one, always trust your advice. Well, except about Katz's, Peter Luger's and Balducci's!!!

I'm about ready for the next stop on our pastrami trail, by the way. Hopefully it'll be the Carnegie?
Red
December 29, 2003 02:55PM
No worries, Kelly. That place was a landmark. I remember going there every week after my sister's ballet practice when we were kids. It's not the kind of store one expects to just up and disappear.
Kelly
December 29, 2003 03:06PM
I'm completely open minded to Carnegie's, and would love to join you any time!
Betty
December 29, 2003 03:47PM
Red, how's your calendar? Monday 1/12 look good? Alternates?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 8 plus 25?
Online Users

Guests: 18