Young Female Traveling NYC Alone

Posted by Sarah Demeree 
Young Female Traveling NYC Alone
September 27, 2017 02:35PM
I am a smaller, single, 28 year old female from south Alabama. I will be potentially traveling and touring the city alone. This is my first flight and also my first vacation by myself. My friends and family are recommending that I do not travel alone, especially to a place that I have never been and for safety concerns.
However, it has always been my dream to see the city and I am finally able to do so, it just so happens to be by myself. I am curious as to know what ya'll's thoughts and opinions are on this...
Is it safe for me to tour the city alone, even at night? What are the actual chances of me getting lost? etc.,
Re: Young Female Traveling NYC Alone
September 27, 2017 04:30PM
You don’t have to worry! I have travel alone for the first time when I was 26 and my first trip was New York! From that time I often travel alone and now I am 35! NYC is very safe ! But you surely have to avoid isolated places in late hours (but this is for all the cities of the world)! There are a lot of things to do and see! You’ll have fun even alone! Traveling alone will help your self esteem growing! Good luck!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 15 plus 5?
Online Users

Guests: 19