January 25, 2015 10:44AM
KENNEDY MOORE
LICENSED REAL ESTATE SALESPERSON
Licensed as Gregory Kennedy Moore
R New York
641 Lexington Ave
NY,NY 10022
C: 718-737-3990 | O: 212-688-1000

Stick with Kennedy as your agent and you’ll find a great place to live. He won’t give up until you do so; and you’ll have fun together in the search for your new home. Kennedy knows NYC extremely well, having lived on Manhattan’s Lower East Side, Williamsburg, Brooklyn, and Sunnyside, Queens currently. Kennedy also founded Ask a New Yorker (www.AskaNewYorker.com), where New Yorkers have answered over 100,000 New York-related questions from visitors and locals, many pertaining to moving and apartments.

Beyond finding you a home, Kennedy wants to meet your lifestyle needs. He believes that you must feel comfortable not only in your apartment and your building, but in the community that surrounds you; which is why his information on attractions, neighborhoods and goings-on is so important.

Kennedy has a genuine affinity towards people. He is caring and empathetic to their unique needs and situations, and holds himself to the highest standards of professionalism. Years ago, Kennedy was a licensed real estate agent in Hawaii where he assisted family and friends in their real estate matters. He also spent several years as the regional sales manager for White Glove Transportation Services, a high-end furniture and art delivery service here in NYC. Plus he managed high-end residential moves. This added expertise allows Kennedy to assist with another part of the moving process. More recently, he gave private photography tours of New York, honing his insider’s knowledge.

A native of Princeton, New Jersey, Kennedy graduated from The University of Colorado in Boulder with a BA in English literature. He has lived in New York City for over 16 years. Kennedy is an avid gardener, reader and golfer. He also established and runs Wedding Witness NYC (weddingwitnessnyc.com).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2019 12:39PM by askanewyorker.
Re: Ask a New York Real Estate Agent
January 27, 2015 12:36PM
Congratulations!
August 09, 2015 04:42PM
Hey, I'm looking for an affordable student dorm to stay at in a nice and friendly neighborhood of Brooklyn, not too far from the main city and has easy transport access. (I don't mind having a roommate). Any suggestions? Thanks!
August 26, 2015 10:59AM
My girlfriend and I will be relocating to the New York area from Philadelphia in the new year ('16). She knows the city well and will be working in Midtown. I'll be transferring within my current company but my new location is, as of yet, undetermined (somewhere in Manhattan). Once commissions kick in (mid-2016), money won't be nearly a concern for rent. Until then, however, we'll have to survive on base salaries. I've been looking a lot at Hoboken but she really wants something in Manhattan.

Help?
August 26, 2015 04:14PM
Hi John
Please feel free to call me
Kennedy Moore
Citi Habitats
718 737 3990
October 10, 2015 06:20AM
Heart of Sunnyside! 1 bed room, Hardwood. Floors, Intercom, 1 block from 7 train, 20 minutes to Manhattan
$1750
Call Kennedy Moore
Citi Habittats
718 737 3990

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2015 06:21AM by askanewyorker.
November 04, 2016 08:42AM
Kennedy Moore is a gifted life artist who brings to his passions both marvelous exuberance and the warmth of a very large heart. In Kennedy's company, you not only see more, but, influenced by his informed savoring ofthe world, you fall more in love with it's endless wonders.

Thomas Farber, Senior Lecturer University
of California, Berkeley, and author of The Beholder
May 03, 2018 11:21AM
Sunnyside Queens
15 minute commute to Manhattan
Newly renovated one bedroom hardwood floors voice intercom one block from the seven train
Rent $2000
Call Kennedy Moore
718 737 3990
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 14 plus 21?
Online Users

Guests: 7