Christmas film screenings

Posted by Mr Bee 
Christmas film screenings
December 09, 2014 03:42PM
Good evening. I am hoping someone can help. My wife and I are coming to NYC from 15th -19th Dec for our honeymoon and to experience a bit of New York City at christmas. We would love to get in the christmas spirit while there by seeing a christmas movie . Does anyone have any recommendations of where to go and what is showing during this period?

Thanks in advance
Re: Christmas film screenings
December 10, 2014 08:06AM
Hello Mr. Bee getting into the Christmas spirit is quite easy in New York City I'm not sure about any particular Christmas movies that are playing but I do know that simply walking around the city will do the trick certainly walking up fifth Avenue and looking at all the Christmas window displays is pretty special Rockefeller Center Christmas tree also will put a spark in your holiday spirit. Walking into Central Park to Wollman ice skating rink is very festive and another special spot is Bryant Park which has a wonderful Christmas fair and another gem of an ice skating rink with Christmas music playing in the background.
Of course last but not least is the Christmas spectacular which plays each year at Radio City music Hall which is in some regards like watching a movie but on stagewinking smiley
December 10, 2014 08:58AM
Thankyou for the reply. We already have tickets for the Rockettes and we are staying near Bryant Park so we will be sure to check that out. I also have tickets to the Daily show with Jon Stewart so we are lucky enough to be experiencing a bit of everything and we have booked a walking tour of the christmas lights. I know it seems silly but we would love to watch a Christmas movie at the movies...i've found some that are doing special chrismas showings but it is after we leave. I will continue my hunt but thank you for the information. smiling smiley
December 13, 2014 05:19PM
You're in luck. Here's the schedule for the IFC Center:

[www.ifccenter.com]
December 15, 2014 07:29AM
Thank you Oracle great find hopefully Mr. B will come back and see this gem of content happy holidays can't wait to see you soon
December 16, 2014 08:34PM
FYI... The Daily Show overbooks their audiences by dozens of people (it's a small studio). If it says to be in line at 4 PM- you should be there at least one hour earlier if you want to get in! I learned that the hard way the first time I went and was rescheduled for another date weeks later. In my opinion, this is one of the better TV audiences to be in as Jon communicates with the audience and is very entertaining on and off camera.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 11 plus 7?
Online Users

Guests: 8